shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Woosh! :)

Oh yeah!!! Shiyi's here again*of course*!!! I finally recover from my 4-days fever. And i had miss 3 days of school and two practices.?! TWO PRACTICES!!!!!!!!!! O.O ccccaaaaaannnnnnoooooooooootttttttttttttttttt imagine. Ahaha ok. Then Saturday shining came to my house after cheer practis. She told me about the cheer trip. Its a 4 days three night trip. Places from Penang to Pangkor Island. And it cost RM370 NOT INCLUDING lunch and only two dinners are provided! I dont think my mum let lor! Expensive wei. Somemore its just to play! and have fun! sigh.

For those who are sitting for their PMR tomorrow, good luck and all the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment