shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, March 12, 2010

Exams are over! :D but wasn't really hyper when cik nurhidayah took the bio paper from my hand. Well.. Srew bio paper lahh i think it's the worst paper for the whole exam. Nahh nevermind.

Going to school later to discuss camp thing and shop for the some stuff. I hope it wont take too long and shi ning can to come over to help me. :) But really lazy lar.. And i wanna cut my hair! I HATE the fringe man.

And i realise i dont really have dark colour clothes for the camp!

And mum is not here on wednesday which is the day i'm going to camp! :(

And! Ahhh i dont know. Just the camp thing hor. I'm really worried lo. If we can finish on time. Cause we're really behind schedule la.

Okay la i think i better get ready. Shower eat lunch and go to school.

Bye first!

No comments:

Post a Comment