shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

LAZY

WHAT AM I DOING HERE? Hmmm blogging of course :p

Haiyor I'm so lazy to study la :/ you know I just thinking that today is still very far away from SPM. And I think the same way the next day, and the next, and next and next and next. Really need some motivation and some..what do you call? Like mummy confiscating phone or bro dont wanna let me use his laptop that kind of thing. If i got nothing to do, welll......... i still wont go study! I will go sleep xD

LAZY GIRL ISHHHHHHHHHH!

No more slacking I am aiming high for SPM ;) whoever see me online ar come scold pls pls :p

Gonna go study now teeeheeheee! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment