shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A for SEJARAH!

Guess what?!?!?! I got A for my SEJARAH!!! Hehehehe. I know i'm lame but hey! This is my first time ok? So i'm really happy :) but.. all my other subjects' result are worse than last time. Blame myself cause didn't study hard enough. Sigh sigh sigh. Audition for cheer is coming! This saturday!! Nervous? No no no no no! hehehe.. School time is really really boring for me. Today we, prefect got audition for our juniors' installation. So we need to stay in the hall after assembly. But pn.cheam use half an hour dont know do what, so we all very tired. We stanf for xxx hours already ok? So pn.cheam let us go back to our class! Left the five poor masters there. Oh say congrats to our new masters! They are:



Ng Hui Xin: Penolong Ketua Pengawas Ke-3
Lim Huan Xin: Penolong Ketua Pengawas Ke-4
Cham Zhee Xuan: Setiausaha
Teoh Guang Li: Ketua Disiplin
Kam Janson: Ketua Kebersihan

Oh say bye-bye to the form five's! They are graduating tomorrow! Will miss them a lot a lot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment