shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, December 14, 2007

HEHE!!! :P

Switch on the computer, i realised that i didn't post something here for almost one month! Whoa... its quite long for me. So i wanna post something today!




2-12-07


Today we, Calyx got practis or its call the gym in sport center. So we started warming up first, then when coach come, he started to torture us!





"Ten toe-touches!"



"ohh!"



"Pikes!"



"ohh!"



"Stunts!"



"ohh!"



"......."



"ohh!"


"tired arh?"


"erm..."



we don't dare to answer lar, cause if we say tired, then he will let us continue. If we say not tired, we still need to continue. So better save the energy to say tired. teehee :)The gym end at 4. Then we followed Li Yen, Kheen Ho and Eric to Sungai Way cause we have a performance with them. So when we reach there, first thing todo is to fill up our empty stomach.Then we changed into leotard and make up. Then we went out to practis our stunts, tumblings and all that. We got lots of stunts for this performansce tho: toss-show exten-extensin, ground up-split-twist cradle, show exten walk-elevator-double twist/twist/toe touch cradle, Li Yen's super high toss and ending post pyramid: extension in the middle and groud up elevato heel stretch left and right. The performance was great, which i can say almost perfect. No stunts fall!!! great huh?!?! Then we went to eat, again. We were nearly crazy. Eat, laugh, talk, take photos in the same time. And add in listening to kheen ho's jokes.. We also promised to go skting together on Wednesday. hahahaha.. its FUN!!!






p/s: sorry arh, no photo for now cause the photos are with saw jee, i haven received yet. So later k? Sorry sorry sorry!








5-12-07



Today after pactis, saw jee, penny, amelia, shining, eileen and me change our shirt. The we went to Chicken rice there to have our lunch. After that, we take bus to Sunway Pyramid. After changing in the skates, we went into the rink. BUt... I dont know how to skate lar! So i was like holding ppl's hand all the time. Then Caitlin came. She teach me how to balance my self but.. arhhh i have to admit i'm slow lar.. i fell four times already! but i was getting better and better, can WALK on myself (for a while). Then eileen's mum cam. We took photos and packed our things. Eileen's mum bring me to eat Mc'Donalds. hehe.. Then she sent me home. It is really fun skating with them although i fell until i'm wet. And i wanna go again! Caitlin.. i will go again!!!!!







me.caitlin


caitlin.us!



SMILE!!! :)




8-11/12/07




Today early in the erm... ok. today i wake up at 3.00 a.m. cause i'm going to indonesia to visit my uncle! We went to airport at 4.00 a.m. and reach there about 5.30?? Forgot already. Then we check in. Around seven o'clock, we when into the air carft. I reach seokarno-hatta, the jakarta's aiport in the afternoon. My uncle's driver was already waiting for us. He fetch us to my uncle's house. After we put down our luggage, the driver fetch us to restaurant to have lunch. my uncle was already eating there, so we eat together. The first day, i was sitting/lying on the sofa reading my chinese novel. My mum went to the pasar to buy something to cook for dinner. The second day, i woke up quite early. Nothing much happen. Actually almost everyday, i was lying on the sofa reading my novel. Every morning, i need to teman my lil brother and lil cousins to watch TOM & JERRY.. gahhhh!!!.. but it made me laugh. hahahaha.. on The third day, my mum was angry with me. She say:"If you want to read the novel the whole day, then what for i bought the ticket and bring you here? You better stay at home Save my money." Then she asked me whether i wanna go to play water anot. "OK!" I dont know how to swi, but play water.. hahahaha.. not difficult at all! So i went together with mt aunty. The place call WATER-BOOM is very big. We played for almost three hours. After that, my mum and my aunties went to massage and i went home to jaga the monkey-cousins... The trip was really fun, cause I bought buckets of shirts. Shirts there are really really cheap!!! On the forth day, we need to went home already. The driver fetch us to the airport. We nearly cant went home cause jakarta is really really JAM!!!!!!! Luckily, we reach there in time and bye-bye indon!!!!




me.red bear :)





cousin.me





happy family!





:)



my brother fighting with my cousin for the chair




the red shirt one is my mum's brother's daughter


The white shirt little girl is my mum's cousin's daughter..


They are cute!




my cute brother with his beloved leave




13-12-07


My mum bought her students to Taman Jaya. Look at the pictures!




......


one ppl one step!




every one say CHEESE!!!!!!





faster faster!





i think it will break soon..


fat guy vs thin girl






14-12-07



I went to a one-day-trip organised by my mum. Yes.. for her students... we went to Yalkut factory, a vegetable plantation farm, si pao factory and beryl's chocolate factory. My mum bought a lot a lot of chocolate and yakult. I an fatter and fatter now. Thanks for the chocolates!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment