shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

:(

I so wanna kill my bro lahh! :*(



Cause he made me cannot go watch twilight! I first i thought, okayyy lo, forgive him la, buy dvd then. But then when i view my friends' blog, a lot of them are talking about twilight, and how nice it is.. Well, maybe not how nive the MOVIE is, some is about Edward, or even Carlisle.. I SO WANNA WATCH! Feel like crying lah.. i so wanted to watch. Well Well Well.. Sigh what to do he is my elder bro ma.. Must respect lo right.. RIGHT?



Went to ioi mall with mummy ytd, bought a few clothes there ba liao la.. Not really much choice tho.. Then went to popular there to teman mummy find reference books.. And the cinema is right beside. And the twilight poster is right there, ATTRACTING me to go there :( sob sob sob la.. Then i tell mummy i so want to watch, and then she say:" If got time we go watch la.." YAY! I know she will never hav the time to watch movie with me in cinema de, but still happy she is willing to bring me right? =)




Oh yea! Happy belated birthday to MISS. SIN EE!!!!! All the best in everything and may your wishes come true kay?? :D Love ya! *muacks!*

No comments:

Post a Comment