shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, December 25, 2008

>:(

I hate him!

:(

This is the worst christmas ever...



Worst 25th ever...



Worst Thursday ever!



I hate my bro gahhh!



Make me walked for so long and end up in the wrong place? Got car dont want to use want to use legs la huh? You think your legs very good ah? STOOOPIIIDDD larh! I wearing heels one okay? The distance is killing long okay? YOU DAMN BRAINLESS OKAY?!?!



So stupid one wor... But luckily got Rui Yee to cheer me up. Thank you yeah. And Andrea. :)



I will never trust my brother anymore



Anymore


Anymore...


And i found out that i am not normal emo
Gah i hate my crying habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment