shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Heart breaking

You believed
Cause you never know.



Two voices are shouting inside me. Which one should i listen to?


I was strong enough to hold back everything i wanted to shout out loud. I was stong enough to fake a smile, that you think it was true. I was strong enough to hold back the tears, which til now havent drip down. This is not something i had expected, not even near. I never taught that i have to hide it like this. The pain is killing me. What should i do, what can i do? Oh yeah right, sit down and fake a smile :)

This is the secret i cant tell, cause that is the secret you cant share.

No comments:

Post a Comment