shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, June 28, 2009

PMS :/

Okay.. I guess i should blame the fury two days ago as my PMS. I hate this thing affecting me so much! I mean.. I get angry easily, my mood swing is dramatic. So, people look at me as a hot-tempered girl. Gahh! I want to have control over my feelings, not the PMS holding the control. Haix..

Today afternoon my dad was repairing the toilet door which was "malfunctioning". Haha it somehow cant move smoothly. Then i was lying on my bed reading "eclipse". My bro suddenly came in and started to sang so loudly:"明天我要嫁给你了。。。明天我要嫁给你了。。。" Then i was like 0.0??? Haha.. Then suddenly i laughed so crazily. Haha i told you my mood swing. But i think i was funny lo! He wanted to someone? LOL.. The idea is so hilarious! Haha.. Okay, all of you are invited to the wedding! xD

School on saturday was a total boringness! I hate school on saturday so so much! It was so boring, meaningless. Went there do nothing. Waste time ba liao. Haix. Went home some more have to look over those naughty irritating annoying noisy kids. Or should i say MONKEYS? Hmph! I hate them too. But what to do they are the sumber of my pocket money. Haaix again..

I wanted to change my blog skin. I want to change my blog skin! But wth i cant find a nice one. So stick to this FIRST lah!

Sleepy. Have to go sleep. Tomorrow got school. Ugh! Ciaoz~

xoxo,
shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment