shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Friends are FOREVER

This is the first time we argue, we fight, we cry. I know i was very sensitive, too sensitive indeed. I'm sure i offended her, i HURT her. I'm so sorry. Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. I know sorrys cant express my SORRY. But i bet she knew it. So, sorry. I think both of us were not in good mood this morning. But luckily got vivian to pull us together and make us talk through it. And LUCKILY, no one saw us crying in the hall. Heh! Then we were like besties again. This proves that our friendship is strong. Hehe :) This is the first time we argue, we fight, we cry. And this will be the last time. Friends forever, cause friends are for forever ;)

So after the school anniversary celebration and puan lim's retirement, jia ying, yileng and i went to have lunch. I HAVE to buy waffle cause just tighten my braces and cant chew. So after that we went to make the presents to give to the teachers tomorrow. We were fast! And thanks livia for helping! :D

这种关系,砍不断,理还乱。我不喜欢

xoxo,
shiyi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment