shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, July 11, 2009

New PINK bag!

Went to IOI with momma yesterday because she wanted to buy some reference books for those primary tuition kids. I bought an eraser there. Haha lame xD Then i bought a new bag!!! Yay yay! I know lah.. Nothing special BUT this is my second bag since Form 1! Of course i'm HAPPY! AND~ It's a PINK one! Yay! ><

After that went back home to read breaking dawn which i borrowed from Jia Ying and i finally finished reading it! Whee~ :D

I had my dinner outside because grandma came here from malacca. My cousie sis was super crazy! She can laugh at ANYTHING! Yeessshh! ANYTHING weyh. LOL then after that went to pyramid with my aunts. Bought some sweets and chocolates (yum yum~!) from famous amous only. LOLlipop! xD

What a happy happy day. Haha! But my homework.. Nevermind la heh!

xoxo,
shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment