shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Congratulations to MISS TEE YIN SUAN for scaring the hell out of me by telling me ghost story early in the morning! Yes and i think i scared everyone else with my high-pitched scream, everyone ended up asking me what happened XD

And after assembly, we had to check the form 4 guys pants. There was one stupid guy who covered his pocket with textbooks and IT'S SO OBVIOUS HE GOT A HANDPHONE INSIDE. Vivian spotted him first and told me, so we went near him. He even took his wallet from the left pocket and put it inside the right pocket(where the handphone was), trying to cover the phone. SMART! So we caught him out and tada~ One phone caught :D

I was trying to tell jia ying the ghost story but she refused cause she said scare at night will think too much. So i tested the scariness with my classmates first lo. I told the story to marissa at first, and then alicia, win yen and kian mun joined the listening. AND THEN HOR, when i was telling the story, the kian mun's expression was so funny it made me laugh NON STOP! Attempt to scare people, FAILED. :( bahhh i was laughing all the way during the story! What a lousy ghost story-teller i was ><

And miss Dhanam was mad with us. We really OVER THE LIMIT LA(Quote kian mun) :(

OH...

4 months :)

xoxo,
shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment