shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, February 1, 2010

Tick tock tick tock..

The time was ticking. I could hear the time ticking.

It was 4 o'clock in the morning, and i was wide awake.

Blame it to the ketidakbiasaan hungry stomach mosquito bites.

I went to bed at 10 last night, and fell asleep an hour later, but woke up at 2.

Force myself back to sleep and succeeded an hour later.

But..

Woke up again at 4












AND I CANT SLEEP BACK! :(

I tried all means but no use. So, i crawl out from my lovely bed and.. Went to do add maths hahahaha!

Yeahhh and it was suprising how i was still hyper in school, but did some silly silly things. LOL

*Brother John* *Shiyi* *Jia Ying*
How many readings should you take to calculate the average? I told you all last week.
*full of confidence* TEN! :D :D
HARRRR?!?!
OH SHIT nonono! 3 ><"

Haha funny why i answered 10. I even shouted it out leh xD

Why do we have to put a brick here?
To stabalize the TRIPOD stand!
HAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR?!
Oops retort stand i mean ^^"

Hahaha blurry!





And during english period..

Teacher went in, asked treasurer to distribute the worksheets. I was rushing physics peka so i can lend to alicia before school.

"Keep all your other works!" Teacher shouted.


Okay lo.. So i put the english worksheets on my physics peka and started reading the worksheets. And that OHSOCUTE teacher came standing in front of me, crossing his hands, and said:" I said KEEP ALL YOU OTHER WORKS." *stare at me*

OKAY! So i keep the peka unwillingly.

And complained to jia ying! Like.. What's the difference? The peka is still below my english worksheets, just more one wood(the drawer) in between only ma. WTH man i hate him.



We decided to run the real cross country track today after school. So we went to ate something light and headed out. I was with Jia ying and zhi cheng, but when we were running and running, they were getting further and further behind. When we were almost halfway done, I realised they were no where be seen!

So i waited for them at a junction, for a long long time.





And they still did not appear! Oh no..

I asked all those running towars me whether or not they saw them, but everyone shook their heads. Nooooooooooo..

It was late and i have to go back, if not i'll be the one getting lost. So i went back, and saw them coming from the opposite side! So obvious they got lost -.- not gonna elaborate on it cause it was really.. SMART XD


Ahhhh i am suppose to be studying ming ju! Darn stupid teacher. Gotta go then!

xoxo,
shiyi

Bambi i miss you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment