shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, February 27, 2012

Loneliness

I can’t say that I hate to be alone. Sometimes it’s calming, sometimes it kills, it depends. But in a situation like this where you are alone in SS15 and have practically nothing else to do, you’ll start thinking about everything else. My thoughts start wandering, and somehow it landed in US. I wonder how it will be like when I am in the States. Will I always be alone? Will I miss my family and friends here too much? Can I adapt? And most importantly, can I achieve what I am suppose to?

Sometimes I think too much and put myself in trouble. ANYWAY, am quite happy and satisfied with my linear algebra and chemistry test results. Not prefect, but since nobody’s prefect, I’ll just have to see the perfection in the imperfection.

Sitting in McDonald’s facing the main road, I can feel that the rain is coming. 有种山雨欲来风满楼的感觉。What I want to do now is go home, shower, and sleep.

And the lecturer ar, make us bring the laptop, carry it whole day but did not use it >:( very heavy one lor u know?

And my keychain bear just jumped off from my laptop bag. Cant seem to fix it with my hands. ahhh adds to the frustration.

Please let me be at home by 7 30 tmr? TQVM :)

storm

No comments:

Post a Comment