shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, February 18, 2012

V-day and YiLeng’s bday :)

Gonna post bout Valentine’s Day and celebration of Yi Leng’s birthday! :D

This year’s Valentine’s Day fell on a Tuesday, and sadly, I had classes on that day from 10-12 and 4-6. Thought could never have celebrated it with boyfriend, but was elated when we actually made it to Sunway Pyramid during my 4 hours break! We shopped, ate, bumped into friends, and he sent me back to college. And my biggest surprise? The teddy bear!! It is really really really cute, with love and roses, and I never know he will buy me one! *scream happily*

SDC12381

My loves <3 The big one was the one I mentioned, and the small one was from bf too, for my 16th birthday :) I love them both, but bf most! ;)

And guess what? I had chemistry lab session after that, and I was sort of scolded by teacher for 2 times. Argh :(

Had linear algebra test on Friday. It was not tough, just lengthy, and very easy to make mistakes. Still erasing and writing until the very last second! >< Gosh please please please let me get good result :(

Anyway, me with my high school best friends celebrated Yi Leng’s belated birthday today! :D Since 3 of us never been to Bubba Gump before, we decided to head there for lunch. The food was so so, but the atmosphere quite special. Some snapshots :)

1802201241318022012416

1802201241518022012418

The pretty birthday girl! We love you la :D Wanted to skate, but unfortunately there was a skating championship going on, so went for movie instead. Watched the Ghost Rider, not that nice… Should have watch the wedding one by ah niu la!

Bought bf a Adidas sportswear. He said he love it. Happieeeeeeeeeeee :D

3 more tests coming next week! Better off to study now. Wish me luck people!

No comments:

Post a Comment