shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dilemma

Wait. Should be dilemmas.

First of all, I don’t know whether I should sleep or study right now. Like 12 in the morning =.= Not that sleepy, not that awake either, just feel like I haven’t been really studying and productivity is near zero today. But I doubt more info can go into the brain if I study now. BUT  I took a nap just now. A long one. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! ><

Then, seems like Drake had received our mail. It’s a good thing, and I kind of have confirmed going to Drake, but the only thing I’m worry now is $$$ :( What if I don’t get scholarship? I’m not like those rich kids out there, go and study can d :( But as you know Drake is not a very very good uni, and it will be REALLY challenging. And I always slack. Blame who? :(

studying

The only thing I am proud of myself for now is that I have not been watching kdramas for a week now! Self-control maintained :D Luckily, if not more of my time will be wasted. I can tolerate having long naps during study break, but definitely not watching dramas :P Really really tempting, but time to practise self-discipline! Watching dramas only make you more tired, besides wasting your time and not adding anything valuable to your brain (telling myself).

Bf watching movie with friends tmr :’( Imma sad girl trapped here studying. HMPH wait lar, after my finals gonna play gao gao!!!!!!!!!

Me tomorrow XD

small panda big glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment