shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Photos

Was looking back at the photos in my phone and here are some which I think I had not posted here :) Be prepared for photo-spam!

This are the "cue cards" (which are actually parts of a foolscap paper) I used in my first formal presentation in Public Speaking class!

By Ivy Sun. The ugly duckling is looking at you!





Hand arts by bro. The only fitting "bracelet" I ever have! Haha

Lelong lelong! Siapa nak beli basikal?? 4 bikes outside the center! 

Little Wie En helping out! No matter how small you are, you can make a difference :) 

Nicely broke?

NOT AT ALL :( 

Gong Cha and cakes from RT Pastry!! Feel so loved <3 p="p">

Oh so little only ya? Haha that's all for now then! :P



xoxo,
ShiYi

No comments:

Post a Comment