shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, January 3, 2009

4S9! =[

Omg i am in 4S9 this year! :(



Not that i dont like to be 9 or something, i saw the name list and i got Jia Ying, 1 close friend only! :*( Who am i gonna talk to this year? Anyway i am so happy cause Jia Ying promised me she will sit with me. Yay! :D Thank you dear! Luckily she asked me, if not i really dont know who am i gonna sit with!



Xue Ying's class is so far, and Yi Leng is not same class with me! :*( So sad la! Really hope i can know all my classmates fast enough! And really hope that i can get those good good teacher, cause they'll teach me for 2 years!



I am so lucky to have Jia Ying! I am sure we will be very good classmate and seatmate. And closer friends! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment