shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yes i am stupid

I promise not to. But i broke my promises and, i am not sorry.



Was a bit shock i am not very sad bacause of their choice. I promise i wont cry and i didn't. People tell me that i must be strong. So i will be strong. Who cares if you work so hard and didnt get what you deserve?



But it is worse if you are not being loved. And seriuosly i feel that I AM NOT BEING LOVED. Well well who cares rite? I am always the one to blame, to be scolded stupid, to shout at. No matter what i say, how i explain, how innocent i am or what i do, no one will accept. Cause they'll say:" You stupid la. Its your fault your fault YOUR FAULT."



Yeah yeah i am stupid , the most stupid one. HAPPY?

No comments:

Post a Comment