shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, April 3, 2009

photoshoot & chs idol

Tuesday and wednesday are the two days where pupils take photos for their classes or clubs to be put in the school magazine. I was one of the editorial board probationars, and have my shifts on the 1st day, which is the snapping of class photos. It is quite fun actually, but the sun is really scorching hot. And i had slight sunburn. Gahh..

Oh yeah! Tan Xue Ying (orange, your favourite lehh!) the sa po is real crazy. I'm NOT sorry for ACCIDENTALLY pouring some WATER on your pinafore. Haha xD

p.s. : I really love laughing like that. Thank you :)

Jia Ying, Vivian and I participated in the chs idol group singing today. I think we actually didnt practise enough. But everything turns out okayyyy, not really good but i'm happy cause i didnt shiver like what i did during the solo singing. The judges comment are not good not bad, she says we got like jump keys but i like one part of her comments:

"你们三个的声音合起来其实是蛮好听的"

^^ happy happy! I doesnt matter to me if i fail again, cause i swear i tried my best :)

p.s. : I dont know if you were there in purpose or what, but thank you for being there <3

No comments:

Post a Comment