shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, April 17, 2009

The Seer and the Sword

Firstly, a token of appreciation to Jia Ying who is willing to lend me this book, The Seer and the Sword, which i used for my english oral presentation. Our class's english teacher, Puan Joyce wants us to do a book review as our oral presentation. Actually i wanted to do a presentation about the book "Twilight" but since Feng Jie has done it, so i have to chenge to another book. And so luckily, i borrowed the book from Jia Ying after the first term exams and have finished reading it, so i used this book for my presentation.

* I wanted to upload a picture of the book but i dont know why stupid blogger dont allow! :( *

So when i went to the front, i was shivering as i started my presentation (even Jia Ying saw that!). And no matter who is presenting, Puan Joyce will pay FULL attention to the presentation and will look at you attentively. So i was very very very very nervous. Butterflies in my stomach, flapping, flying all around. But dont know why while i was presenting, the nervous feeling started to fade away! :D And it was a quite successful presentation (for me) because Puan Joyce praised me! Haha ^^ shiyi is happy happy happy! :)

Besides, I'm quite happy with me english essay's marks too! Cause as you all know, chinese is my primary language so my english isn't really good if compared to the students in chs. So, i'm quite happy with the marks, and i'm starting to like english! HEHE...

Oh and my placing in class. The best i got in secondary. SECOND lehhh! Hahahahahaha.. I told my parents about this and my parents want me to beat Jia Ying! LOL impossible la mummy daddy!

So, conclusion : shiyi is quite happy, and she is starting to like english <3

No comments:

Post a Comment