shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, April 24, 2009

miracle

Haha.. XYing says it's a miracle for me to go online. Lol.. Nowadays i'm really really busy with school stuff. Citibank's apple-ciation day has just passed, jingcao people called me to ask me to go to their camp, prefectorial board is in charge of teacher's day, and i'm so unlucky to be chosen to organise an activity for prefect, and i have to write an article about Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang for the school magazine. And and! I have lots and lots of homeworks yet to be done. So dead right now but still want to blog. Haha xD

Dont know what to say lahh. To many things happened i cant even typed all of them out. Next time la. When i'm really really free. Heh! Ciao first!

p.s : I finally finally updated my chinese blog! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment