shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Let's go PURPLE!!

Went to purple house marching yesterday.. Quite a lot people turned up :) We learned a bit of the formation.. It was quite fun! ^^

Then Vivian's dad fetch her, yileng and me to mid valley. We changed our shirts in the cititel hotel first, then headed to mph since yi leng wanted to buy her silver pens. After that, we did as what we planned. The plan was quite successful.. Haha..We (especially yi leng) gave jia ying a shock xD I hope she is happy :) Then we had our linch in secret recipe, chicken lasagne and frosty lemon tea for me. I like the lemon tea. Nice nice! ^^

Then we went to shop for jia ying and vivian's friend's birthday present. They bought a purse i guess (?) for their friends in roxy. And i bought one pink handbag in roxy with 20% discount! Hehe.. Then daddy came to fetch me already.. Got scolded so badly cause it was very very jam and we have to be in malacca before 6. T.T not my fault lo..

We reached malacca at 6.10p.m.. Phewww... I bathed in my uncle's house, changed into my dress then all of us, including my family, er yi (second aunty) family, si yi (forth aunty) family, xiao yi (fifth aunty) family, da jiu (big uncle) family and er jiu (second uncle) family went to zhong hua lou to have dinner + celebrate mother's day for grandma. The food is.. okayyy but the dessert is nice. After dinner, we went to my cousin's house, chit chatted for a while then went back to grandma's house.

I'm quite sorry cause cant help out for purple house deco work :( I'll stay back everyday next week for marching, and if can, help the deco team.. LET'S GO PURPLE!!!! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment