shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hot hot hot...

The weather is friggin hot lah! I just came out from the bathroom and wanted to go in again. With sleeveless shirt and shorts and air-con, i still have to tie my hair up to prevent myself from sweating. Haha.. Parents were out to have meeting for the rumah tangga thing, gor gor was out for yellow house celebration, left me and lil bro plus maids at home.. Too boring so i come here! Hehe..

Mum said she want to bring me to The Mines later.. To listen to a talk on reading and stuff.. at first i said NO cause hey I need to study kay! But then.. After thinking for a while, i asked her:"Can go shopping anot?" Haha.. I know i know! But but i didn't go for shopping for so long! so mum agreed lo.. Haha.. But i still couldn't make my mind yet la.. I still have bio, physics, chemistry, add maths and so on to revise. And then during the holidays still have to go back to school for 4 days.. for YE production. Omg lah! But i'm going back to malacca this friday! Hehe.. Hope the weather there is better ><

Have to go study bio lah! If not at night surely can't go out xD ciaoz!

xoxo,
shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment