shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, May 8, 2009

UNGU ROCKS!

A very crazy and hyper sports day with a big sad thing.

Okay.. I'm gonna tell everything in details.

First thing first..

UNGU really really really really really ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS!

Lol still so hyper. Haha.. Okay okay. So i woke up very early in the morning today, at about 4. Then i changed into PJK shirt and shorts and after finish preparing, i went to wake my mum. That time nearly 4.30 already. We were told to reach school at 4.30 but i think late a bit is okay.. Haha.. And actually i dont dare to wake my mum up so early la.. Cause she was tired and needed sleep. Feel so sorry >< Thank you mummy iloveyou ^^

When i reached school, there were quite many ungu members there already. I went in the room E05 and started to put on the costume made by the ohsosuperb deco people. The cloth-shirt, the belt, the mask-cap and everthing are in purple.. Hehe.. Then we went to practised for a while. When i was practising, sin ee came and i sudenly remembered i forgot to bring the cheer leotard!!! Was so dont know what to do that time and mess up the formation.. so i mouthed to her that i left it at home la.. And said i'll go call my mum.. She signed no need with a very frustrating look which made me feel very very very very bad. But i have to concentrate on my marching and i couldn't really do anything bout that so i just focus on the formation i was doing with the aliens..
Then every uniform bodies and houses which will be marching pass during the opening ceremony were starting to gather at the place we were supposed to get ready. Started to have butterflies in my stomach.. Then one by one, we marched into the school field.. The people started to cheer and scream. When is was our turn, we did what we practised but i think we got abit nervous and so the formation bacame messy.. Oh this is our cheer or songs xD

We are aliens,
Ungu aliens.
We are here to protect the earth,
We re here to bring the world peace,
We are here to be the champion!!!

I feel good (da dum da dum da dum da)
Purple house is cool (da dum da dum da dum da)
I feel nice (dum da dum da dum da)
with rumah ungu (da dum da dum da dum da)
so good (dum dum)
so good (dum dum)
I LOVE UNGU!!! (da da da da)
AWWWW!

I love you ungu,
You are my only love.
Oh rumah ungu,
Cant take my eyes of you.
Oh rumah ungu,
Trust in me when i say...
Oh baby ungu,
You are my only love.
Oh rumah ungu,
Cant take my eyes off you.
Oh rumah ungu,
Trust, in, me, cause, i, am...
UNGU!!!!!!!!

Woohoooo! Haha.. After the VIP's gave the marks for our khemah, we dismissed and went back to our room. Then i want to make a call to my mum to ask her to bring the cheer leotard for me. So i asked who got phone can borrow me lo.. Then someone lent me dia punya phone. When i was pressing the numbers, suddenly got prefects standing outside and asked me to go out bringing the phone. So i went out, without bringing the phone of course, and then the prefects realise that me, prefect was the one using the phone. So they asked a lot of questions.. I told them to copy my name cause i am the one using the phone. So the kesalahan should be on me, not the owner of the phone cause dia bring the phone with permission. But those bl**dy form * kept on asking for the phone. WTH la you all! So i argued with them la.. Then i really cant tahan already lo.. Started to cry, out of control.. they dont want to listen to my explanation, just keep on "where is the phone" only.. Stupid stupid stupid. Then Zhi Cheng came.. I talked with her and Andrew for a long long while. Then Tian Yoon came and comfort me. *thanks so so much* So i told her why i was using the phone la. I wanted to call my mum to bring the leotard. It was quite an emergency cause cheer is gonna perform later. Those stupid ones just wont listen. So tian yoon said go to call my mum forst. Settle the shirt first only settle the phone's case. When i called my mum, got scolded la.. Surely lo.. But that time was like what? 4 o'clock in the morning, still so sleepy and not awake.. Sure blur blur one ma. So i let her scold finish lo and she says she'll bring la.. Then i went inside purple's room to calm down for a while. After that i headed to the guard house to wait for my mum. On my way, i met kai boon and wai leem who seemed to know what had happened.. They asked me f0r details.. News really spread fast.. Sigh.. When i was telling them as much as i could, i saw two cheerleaders walking past, in their full performance costume. The main point is, one of them is the one who borrowed the shirt from me.. FYI if you got already why dont just tell me and i dont have to meet with all the problems and shed my tears. I cried for really long, i couldn't control. I knew i was hated but i dont care. I DONT HAVE TO CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK.

The ungu people were really good. They concerned and cared bout me. I was touched. Thank you peeps! ^^ Skip to the prize giving ceremony! We won almost all events! That was so really awesome! We got first for perhiasan khemah. Third for marching. And...

OVERALL CHAMPION!!!!!

Yay hoo yee hee! So happy! Ungu rocks your socks! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment