shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, November 16, 2009

Chen Moh Camp

That will be my unforgettable memory. Really :)

Went to help out in the chen moh 3 days 2 nights camp on friday, saturay and sunday and i have tonnes of fun! :D On the first day, reached chen moh at 8.30, then teacher briefed us a bit, then we went to work. We led the students back to their respective rooms, let them change then bring them down again. We had a super boring talk from a syok sendiri penyeramah for few hours. I really doubt the students were listening lo xD then went for tea-time, then THE OH-SO-NICE talk AGAIN. Super useless la the talk. Then.. Rushed home to bathe and after that, i was a little bit unwell. Dizzy and headache came together :S so i didnt eat anything for dinner and cant join the dancing and fun fun games :'( Went to sleep quite late tho

Second day! Woke up at 5 and after cleaning went to wake the students. Then did some exercises and was super hungry cause didnt have dinner ytd. Ate quite a lot for breakfast. Haha then got the stupid talk AGAIN! Feel like screwing the guy la. Then station game! :D ben lai teacher wanted me to help her take photo de but after that she asked me to help another teacher at her station. And the station was taking sweets out in a mountain of flour! Haha a lot of the students after taking the sweets out and putting them into another plate, they straight away ran to the longkang there to vomit xD Everyone became white face d. Haha! Then the BOOM of the camp! The camp fire :) They lit the fire ball from second floor and let it burned down to the groud. Then everyone surrounded the camp fire and danced! Had so so much fun :D

Last day was just the closing ceremony. I missed the dancing and singing and those kids surrounding me and ask me questions. I really miss the camp a lot! Sweet memory :) Not gonna say a lot lo cause even if i write out here no one can picture them out la and i lazy :P

Next up is the prize giving ceremony! The ceremony is today and i went for the afternno session one. Mum dragged me go one la. Want me take photo for my bro. He got 4 trophies! 1st in class, 2nd in whole standard one, best student in class and tanglung making :) i saw one girl, head prefect for afternoon session ceremony, got 8 trophies. 8 weih! Damn yeng.

My stupid phone isn't functioning! Cant turn on at all :( now i'm stuck with life without phone :( Fast fast let me get my new phone la. I really cant wait any longer xD

xoxo,
shiyi

The past means the past

No comments:

Post a Comment