shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, November 6, 2009

Shouldn't be feeling like this

I know I shouldn't be feeling like this. I was told, nothing was to be done to change it. But, still i hope, i can somehow change it, make it the way I want. I'm selfish to even think like that, i know. But, I was born to obey things this way, to learn things this way, to do things this way. The more I see, the worse i feel. I wanted to voice out, but i know i shouldn't because it will only get worse and worse.

Okay, i should stop complaining.. Stop thinking. Stop.

Going to chen moh camp briefing later. First time helping out in a camp! I hope those kids will behave themselves and dont be troublemakers. Haha. And mum wanna bring me to KL in the evening, to listen to a talk :) Mum asks me to go out to work during school holidays. Of course i want! Haha i wanna earn a a lot a lot and buy myself a new phone xD the phone i'm using now is really very old d la. AND SOME MORE HOR, keep on swith off automatically, or the screen will be blank suddenly. Cant use d la. And mum refuse to buy me a new one :( So i'll work, use my own $$! Haha

xoxo
shiyi

Give me a brighter day.
Oh, yes. I'm a coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment