shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cheer prac

Went to cheer prac today, and it was super tiring, but great :) Reached school around 8 and saw only one lonely cheerleader waiting there. No others. We keep on waiting, so boring la. Then i messaged shi ning see if she in school anot, and she was there already! Early early cakap ma then i wont be so boring sitting in the canteen there staring at the sky. So i went to the volleyball court to look for shining, then we talked for a while, after seeing the cheerleaders all coming down from canteen then only we went to join them. But the hall wasn't open yet so we warm up and did half the strength works in the sport centre.

After coach came, we went and waited outside the hall for the takwaedo (macam ini spell?) president to come and open the hall. In the mean time, coach asked us to do stuff. Bases did the rubber band thingie, and we flyers, 20 jump twists @.@ after that, went in the hall. We did some balancing, then stunts.

I know i'm a lousy flyer since starting. I cant lock tight (That's what coach says. Every time i lock tight, my legs will start shaking. That why. They say i must lock, but i cant shake.. Well) I'm naughty (That's what coach says, because i always suddenly fell down from the stunts. Very unexpected la.) I'm not flexible enough (Well see my heel-stretch then you know) I cant rise high enough for cradle as so i cant do twist cradle (I'm trying my very best d. Not to defend myself la.. But i rmb last time they all keep say my cradle very nice.. Bla bla bla.. LAST TIME.) And so on.. So conclusion, i'm a lousy flyer.

And i tried spotting. Of course this is not my first time, but, brenda and zhi ying really too high for me la =.= I have to count like:"Extension, eh lower ah, 1 2 3.." HAHA xD And then, i spot for the first time in my life for TWISTING CRADLE :) Of course successful la, see who are the bases and flyer ma. Nellie, zhi ying and brenda wor. After that, liberty i fly for few times, not very good (Of course) Then i based shi ning! First time ever too.. That was FUN =D cause shi ning super tight, AND FLEXIBLE OF COURSE, and then my partner zhi ying is strong. And a super experienced spot :) And then show basket, really very tired la.

After cheer prac, still got half an hour like that, shining and I went back to volleyball court again. Actually wanna see if xue ying they all were still there, but they were not. So we chit chatted, and she pointed out some of her friends to me, then at 12, i left. Met Woon Yin halfway and she tumpang my car back.

Straight went to shower because i was super sweaty and smelly. Me myself also cant bear the smell LOL. After lunch, super exhausted, went to sleep, but mum woke me up and ask me to follow her to book shop -.- AKU SANGAT LETIH AH.. Btw i still follow.. Took home a lot of FREE reference books and bought some others. And then when i reached home, really dying d (of exhaustion) so i crawled into my bed and started sleeping.

Woke up (automatically) after an hour, and was still quite tired, but still cant sleep laa..

That's the summary of today. Quite long kan? :) And boring i know ><

Gotta go!

xoxo,
shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment