shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Of bruises.. And love (:

Yesterday's practice was.. Different. Because, i was basing! YES the little shiyi basing little-r flyers xD I never knew i can base! Really really. But i did show basket. Not bad right? :D Basing and flying are two very different things. The biggest difference is bases get shoe prints on their hands, flyers dont. I dont know if coach will let me fly again :( i hope she does, because i really enjoy flying.

After practice, went home bathe, then went to aunt's house to wait for aunt and cousin sis. We went to mid valley at around 2. We had lunch in The Manhattan Fish Market. The food there are not bad la, but we ordered too much, in the end can't finish. After eating is our favourite time (: Shopping! Hahaha it has been very long since i shop like this - i just walk into shops, and when i see whichever shirt that i like, i just take xD Haha it's so fun shopping like that! =D we shopped for quite long, tried lots of clothes, but bought two only. And then we went to delicious to have dinner. The food we saw the people there eating seems really delicious, but after we ordered, and they served the food, we knew by that moment that we definitely FAIL at ordering nice food xD So whoever who goes out with me next time, dont ask me to help you order food ah. You sure wont like :P

I reached home at around 10. That was quite late for me. But my dad didnt scold. Weird anough, but dont care la.. I was super exhausted and lengs were aching! :/

Suppose to do something useful (not blogging, playing facebook games or tweeting of course) today but i tired. AND LAZY. I need someone to motivate me!

xoxo,
shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment