shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye bye 2009, welcome 2010!

Today is the last day of 2009! Yes it is..

This year is the first year I
took part in the amazing race!
Nice nice nice experience. Really :)

joined the house marching during Sports Day!
Awwww i miss everyone. UNGU! :D

argued with my best best best best friend!
I'm really really sorry, but now our friendship is unbreakable!

went to so many club interviews!
And got some posts :P

went overnight in jia ying's house!
Super nice house, pretty room, comfortable bed. Hehe ;)

helped out the prom!
So many leng zai leng lui'sssssssssssssssssss =)

choreograph dance in a day and performed on the next day!
With xue ying, wan jin and sin wei =D

Got number one in class since Form one!
Hehehehe :P

Dislikes chinese!
Gosh this is really.. scary. Can't imagine me hating chinese! No la in school only

And many many more..

This year was a hectic hectic year for me. But i still love it! A yeat full of memories, fun and joy. Of course there were tears, but i'm sure they have make me grow up :)

Bye 2009! I love you! Will always remember ya ;)

I hope in the new year, i can
study harder!
Stop saying i'm lying. I'm not! I always last minute one la.. But next year i wont! I hope..
grow taller!
Haih almost impossible d la xD but still taller taller taller please?
join more activities!
Last year d la. Should leave no regrets :)

I think there's more i cant or lazy to list out.. But i really hope next year will be a better year!

Welcome 2010! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment