shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's so BORING

It's so boring staying at home! Especially with nothing to do. I on the comp, click here and there, feel like nothing to do, then off it. I read The Pearl, finished, and feel like sleeping. I stared at the air thinking what present to give for mum as birthday present, and suddenly a kid jumped in and say:"Jie jie day-dreaming!" I played ball with a 3 year-old kid, who never catch the ball and always throw the ball too hard. I eat when i have nothing to do, which i'm certain i so gonna get FAT. I'm BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait.. It's TV time! Haha xD

The one-oh-one entertainment. The only thing to look forward. FOR TODAY.

Because.........

*Mum was searching something online and wasn't quite sure where to click so asked me, and i taught her PATIENTLY*

*Mum* *Me*

Click here.. Yes double-click. Click two times, fast fast one. If not click one time click enter also can.
Like this?
Ya ya..
Okay so what do i do now?
Hmm.. Like this *show her what to do*
Oh... Okay okay now i know
Mum, can i erm...
Yes?
Vivian asked me whether can go out on the 17th, and then go stay overnight at jia ying's house
Where?
I dont know wor..
Hmmm.. Want go then go la

SEEEEEE? =DDDDD Of course i want! She was so WOW. So easy :)

Okay i'm late for the show!

Tada~

xoxo,
shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment