shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chances

I always ask for chances, but i think, i was given too much, and i dont know how to appreciate.. I'm losing it.

I know which one i'll choose, that i'm very sure of. But then it was taken away from me. I'm given choices i dont like, i dont wanna take. But if i dont take, i'm going to lose everything.

I dont know if i love it so deeply. I think i dont. Let go? Not?






Ah! Now i have bruises on both of my hands :( Ugly ugly liao.. Dont know face got anot leh? Kena people hit twice :P

I should be sleeping, cause i'm tired, but i'm not. Cause i had soooooooo much fun chatting with xue ying :D pink and orange :) I'm suck a lucky person to have good good friends like her, and i appreciate (:

Ok not too long if not i'll start crapping xD

Ice cream time! *The weather is killing me :\*

xoxo,
shiyi


No comments:

Post a Comment