shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, April 12, 2010

CHS Idol

The feeling is so weird. You feel like jumping up and down telling everyone, sharing the joy, but also feel like needing someone to comfort you. Reason? I enterred the semifinal for solo for chs idol but not group!

This is so unbelievable.
Impossible.

I know i can't sing THAT well. So i put more hope in the group audition because i thought we can make it. But BUT! Urghhhh i can't understand why we can't pass lo. Maybe we didnt catch what the judges want? :(

Anyway i'll try my best for solo! First time enterring leh! :D :D

I hate hot weather like this.
The fans in my classroom shouldn't be called a FAN.
We use can also faster arh.
46 students 3 fans.
WALIAO.

And when i was taking a short afternoon nap before tuition, the phone rang. Argh my half an hour nap :'( I was really tired and sleep too much until i was late for tuition. Lol

Should be discussing civic project with group members instead of blogging here. Hmmm.. Haha ok la. All CHSians, please do come and support us from tomorrow til friday! :)

xoxo,
shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment