shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

KL for keychains

I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

But it's a bit too early to sleep now, so yeah, i'm here blogging. My blog is really half-dead la, but not gonna update it too often because I dont think I'll have the time.

CHS Idol for group yesterday was seriously worse than what i expected. Not our singing, but the comments. The judges say our voices are weak and we sing BLURLY. Whattttttttttttttttttttttttt? Can't you remember me and jia ying singing so louding for the solo audition the day before? Not that we cant, but that song ben lai also like that ma. And can't pronounce clearly? You SURE? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Okay la, just accept lo.. I think most probably cant enter semi la, never mind we go redbox sing again :D

Went to KL with bro to buy keychains for civic project. We finished buying quite early, but since we have to wait til 1.30, so we went into the Popular there to read some books. Standing is really tiring la. The backbone feels like breaking. That's why i hate assembly. After that went to mid valley to have lunch! My lunch is a glass of tropical breeze :P

And then shopped for a while. I really want a new handbag la! :( But now really no $$. phone also. Aiks shouldn't have been so careless :'(

OH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEE HAN!

I know you wont be reading this la but just wanna wish you a very happy birthday :D And no more disturbing k? Haha XD

Feel like chaging the blogskin. See first ba. Hehe ;)

6 months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment