shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, April 5, 2010

Phone

My dear Mr. Phone said goodbye to me yesterday. You mean people who stole it i hate you la. It's not just a phone it has so much of my things inside! But luckily he/she didnt manage to use my credit :P

Mum didnt really scold, just nag a bit. I felt so guilty la cause she always reminded me to check my things whenever i left one place and never put the phone in some insecure places. Sorry mum :'(

Well stolen means stolen lo, lessons learnt.

I forgot to bring my locker key this morning! That means no blazer, no tie to lend others...... But i have a mum who love me! She asked someone to pass the key to me. I woke her up from sleep leh. I LOVE YOU MUMMY! :)

Doing account hw and civic proposal just now, one down, one more to go but i'm lazy and it's time to stop doing hw, so i come here to blog! I know i haven been updating for a period. At first wanna blog about prefect camp, but since it was so long ago and i think there's a no need, so forget bout it ba :P

And the CHS Idol ar, please no more postponing.

I wish i can go out this saturday! It's the 10/4 hehehehehehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment