shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bio craze

Hypothalamus: Hey can you gimme pituitary gland's number? I wanna CALL her to release some FSH. Thank you :)

Hahahah! Well well i hope this will help me to remember the FSH, LH, blablabla la xD it's really funny tho :P

Trial exams starting on 30th August! Killer news. I doubt the teachers can finish the syllabus lo. And lagi doubt if we can understand well. So many subjects le! :(

I want to retire soon! I dont care if that means no certs or teachers hating us. Not like we're really THAT selfish right. SPM is so much more important. Why so many stupid new rules now?

Ahh okay i should stay away from the comp instead of complaining here. Let's pray that i can do this :P

No comments:

Post a Comment