shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, wont make you cry.

Hmmm true?



Do you know how scare I was, when you replied none of my messages, and answered none of my call?
Do you know that I kept telling myself that you're going to be okay, but my heart just wont listen?
Do you know how stupid it seems, to go ask that stupid bro, and received super stupid answer which scared me so much?
Do you know my hand did tremble, when i was calling you and what i heard was always "this is the voice mailbox..."?
Do you know that to not cry is impossible when i finally hear your voice?


I just want you to know, I'm sure you're the one worth crying for. So, no more next time PLEASE? I'm no sure whether if my heart can hold itself.

Do you know that your mum actually did reply my message? XD

ily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment