shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, July 2, 2010

CSI

Went to KDU college yesterday with around 30 other Form 5 students to take the maths-science quiz. We reached there at about 8, and waited for a long long time for the quiz to start. The quiz ended at 10.30 and we have some light refreshments after that. Then, it was prize giving time! Our school won 12 out of 50 prizes = 24%! Cool right? ;) I didnt win btw :( haha

And today after school, me together with the 3 besties went to join the CSI helf by the school's maths and science club. Lol i think we're not really suitable or talented to be detective. Or maybe just me. It was kinda fun by the way :) And i hope the kidnappers really are Hugo the boss and 白狐 aka 唐伯虎. They have motives ma. Haha.

And then went home and sleeeeeeeeeeeep! :D

Now addicted to the song "Your Love is My Drug". Your love, your love, your love is my drug XD

Mum says we're going back to melaka to eat durian tomorrow! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love durian :P

No comments:

Post a Comment