shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Short hair

Another boring weekend. Geez i should stop wasting time like that.

Hmmm I've cut my hair! i think it was a bit too long and too messy. But now it's so short! :( And it's a bit weird when i tie it up because there are a few strands longer than all the rest.

Had dinner at 8 just now. Was so hungry before that. Me and bro were talking bout school stuffs and were really hyper, mum had to keep shhhh-ing us XD i like petai! You know? 臭豆? But my big bro hate it sooooooo much. And if you've been to chinese restaurant often enough, I'm sure you've heard of a dishes called 四大天王. I love it! But my bro hate it, obviously because of the petai. so i wanted to have that, but my brother dont want, so in the end we didn't order :( always me lose *sobs*

But I'm super full now! Guess what, my 8 years old little bro eat more than me! :/ Is it my prob or his? LOL. And i love dark chocolates. They are so nice! Did I tell you I love them? Yes, I LOVE CHOCOLATES :D

Me with shorter hair :)

Nothing much. That's all then =)

No comments:

Post a Comment