shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, June 25, 2010

Teacher's Day

So, we celebrated Teacher's Day today and it was like the worst Teacher's Day :/ Firstly, a few teachers are really nasty. Gave us sooo much problem helping them to put on the sashes. And, the PA system sucks la :( I think the nicest performance is the lion dance. so cute lo keep shake their butts one!! :DD Wushu not bad la but a bit like keep running? Haha.

And i think they didnt plan the day well enough. 11 o'clock only recess weih. Can buy skirt with 2 sizes smaller. The canteen was so crowded, but we had so little time to eat!

The only only nice part was the Idol performances. Great voice they have! I love Vera Tan's the MOST! *uh oh uh oh~* XD

Hey you all gotta thanks me for ringing the bell! If not all of you no need go home le!

Haha kidding kidding XD

Went back home, eat, shower, SLEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP!

Was so tired man. Yesterday morning during assembly Jia Ying suddenly came to me and said we forgot to buy presents for teachers. So after schoool went meeting, then straight go mid valley, ran to those gift shops, and i think we were quite lucky lo. We got the presents we wanted, and when we went out the door jia ying's driver just reached! Ngam ngam leh :P Already exhausted when I reached home, but still have to do add maths project and wrap the presents. ADD MATHS PROJECT. The rubric ah, my mum used it as a draft paper -_______- And i did the content page, put on the table, and after i finished eveything, stpled, taped, only i realised i didnt put in the content page and it was no where to be found :( so i redo lo. And when i was writing conclusion d, my mum gave me the old one. WTHHHHHHHHHHH la :'( WASTING MY TIME AH :(

And luckily i got my bro to help me wrap the presents if not really no need sleep. And when i was wrting 'Happy Teacher's Day', somehow i wrote 'Happy Birthday'. Really super tired lah! 18 hours without sleep. Gosh :( and morning have to wake up early early :( :(

So i wont be setting alarms for tomorrow morning! People dont kacau me sleep k? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment