shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pig

Watched this yesterday. Hmmm not bad la for me :) And i finally finally bought a belt! It's PINK! :D

School reopening tomorrow. Nooooooooooooooo :( not sure can wake up or not le. back to hectic and stressful lifestyle again. Argh :(

At first this holiday was really boring. But these last few days were wonderful and unforgettable. now have to pack all this and keep them aside first, and take out serious mood. Lol i miss school somehow XD just not hw :P

I took a nap in the afternoon and set my alarm for one and a half hour later. But in the end, i sleep twice as long! And in my dream, i asked my maid:" Ini besi boleh makan?" THis is scary! Haha. Shiyi going crazy.

Dinner's not ready yet :( i'm a bit hungry. Nevermind la facebook first ba ;) see ya people!

No comments:

Post a Comment