shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, June 7, 2010

Holidays

First day of holidays was kinda boring. Working was boring too. But i got 50 bucks for today! :D :D And that is a lot, for me :D

I woke up quite early in the morning, ate breakfast, and started working at eight. My work might be easy, might be not, if the kids are naughty. But luckily they were behaving today and made my job pretty easy i can even read The Host i brought long time ago. I just finished The Time Traveler's Wife yesterday. It was a nice book. Tian yoon knew i'll love it and yes i did :) I finished my chinese essay! That was.. WOW. I cant believe i'm such a good girl. Heh ;)

I spent quite a lot of time reading in the morning since there was not much for me to do. I did essay in the afternoon, and watched them play badminton in the evening. Lil bro is such a crybaby. He cries whenever he loses. NOT MAN :P Haha

A brief update for the langkawi trip :)

It was on the 28th until the 30th of may, which was during the exams. I wasn't looking forward before it, and did not really enjoy it either. But it was some fun parts, where mummy did not scold me, but laughed together with us :)

We did not play much, cause we spent A LOT (really, really a lot) of time on the road cause we drove there. I was super nervous when we were back here at around 7.30 on sunday. It was about 8 when i finished my shower and dinner, and i haven even opened my chem, did not read one word before, and the next day will be the exam. My was soooooooooooooooooooo stressed i cried. LOL. HOWEVER, i did not stay awake for the whole night, cause i was super sleepy, so i went to sleep. So i'm pretty sure my results will be no-eyes-see ><

Going out with besties next tuesday! So excited :D Mum keep thinking it is on tomorrow and keep asking me bout the time. I told her so many times that it's NEXT WEEK! Lol.. She become paiseh everytime i reminded her.

It's raining! I better off


xoxo,
shiyi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment