shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, June 18, 2010

Me want sleep

5 something a.m. Hmmm it felt like someone was playing with my hair. I thought i was dreaming. But no la, he kept playing. Lol.. So i turned and saw my little bro grinning at me -.- I asked him to go back to sleep and i went back to sleep.

6.00a.m. Lil bro pushed me. "What????!!" *Angry cause i was really tired and i wanna sleep* "I want go toilet." So i turned on the light and waited for him. After 1 2 3 4 5 minutes.. still not out yet. So i opened the door and saw him standing there. "No toilet paper." *innocence look* "No toilet paper you should tell me what, stand there only how i know!" *Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr really angry*

6.10a.m. Bro kept turning left anmd right, playing, making noise. "Go to sleep." I was soooooooooooooooo super tired :( "I dont wanna sleep d." Fine then, let me sleep. After a while he was still making noise! WTHWTH >:( "HOI YOU DONT WANT TO SLEEP I WANT! STOP MAKING NOISE." Diam diam :D :D haha

7.00a.m. Sleep sleep sleep i wanna sleep. "Oi wong shi yi! Where are you?" "WHAT?!?!" "Help me take tissue paper." &#%$#&( *&)!@&$*!#^%&*!#$&(*!#&%*#* Gave him tissue paper and scolded him like mad. LOL

And then i cant sleep back :'( :'( poor me right? Yea i know :P



Going to sunway pyramid to watch Prince of Persia aka POP (by vivian). I hope it's nice! :D

I'm tired and i think i really need to sleep. Nights! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment