shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, October 21, 2011

For my dearest orange :)

HEHEHE SURPRISE!

330332_10150343392155963_664135962_8240166_1114057149_o

Okay la not surprising at all, but kinda happy we were the first to surprise you and hopefully you are really happy!! :) And MacBook’s photobooth is..COOL :D Have fun in Cambodia (is it?) kay!

Went for another round of shopping in Sunway Pyramid with college friends yesterday. Objective is of course to find a replacement for my worn out shoes. So we went to TSC, but the pair of shoes I spotted on few days ago have no new stock! They only have the one they used for trying. Hmmm :/ So we decided to go to some other shops to try our luck first.  However before we can do that, our Miss Gan Mok Yin was hungry, haha, so we went to hunt for food! ^___^ Guess what??

3 of us

Ended up eating in Nando’s!! AGAIN. Cause I had quarter chicken with coleslaw and peri chips on Thursday with bf and bro. And my drink was Ice Lemon Tea. What you see up there is ALL THREE OF US having quarter chicken with coleslaw and peri chips. All three of us sharing one glass of ice lemon tea! HAHA refill twice, made it three glasses, fair! :D

301378_10150374329430854_560105853_8440393_1410805625_n

The one and only Ice Lemon Tea!! HOHOHO ^O^

Oh, continue with shoes-hunting XD we shopped and shopped, and *fast-forwarding* we went back to the first shop we entered! Nope, I did not buy the last pair of flats I eyed on, I instead bought one pair of sport-shoes like shoes. LOL mum sure likes it :)

(Don’t have a photo of the shoes, someone took the camera, and I’m quite frustrated why I cant send the photos from my phone to my laptop >:( )

Another stats quiz on Monday!! OMG. This teacher is really killing us. Must study harder. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment