shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, October 29, 2011

October’s gonna end soon!

Two more days and we’ll say hello to November! I’ve always loved October, and this year’s one was the best!! :)

After the surprise for Xue Ying and outing with college friends, I had been studying for the tests and quizzes that just seem to come non-stop. GEEZ. And moral project, presentation, slides..

But all the hard work paid off when you get good results! 2 full marks for stats quiz, 49/50 for econs midterm, 96% for Psycho midterm, 29/30 for Psycho third quiz. Satisfied :)

Bf went  out with me although he was busy studying! Am I a bad girl? No, no, no, I’m very grateful, so I allowed him to take photos of me :p

341455_10150353282499620_623464619_8400214_576083920_o

Oh and Moral presentation! Was so unprepared but had to go up and present cause someone said:”You are the group leader ma.”  -.- Okay lo so I went up and talked, turned out better than I expected, and Mr. Law was so nice he gave us all 9/10 :)

Watched The 3 Idiots during my 2-days Deepavali holidays, and it’s awesome!! Highly recommended to all of you!!

3 idiots

meaningful and funny! ^__^

October was a great month for me, with my birthday, Xue Ying’s bday, outings, and a lot a lot of good results. I’m grateful and I appreciate all these! Hopefully November is as awesome! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment