shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

What if I have an Iphone?

Haha this make me recall my primary school chinese essay titling “如果我是位百万富翁”. I think IF I haven an Iphone, my phone will be full of these

IMG_4893

Nope, not just taking photos, but editing them!

IMG_4894IMG_4896IMG_4897IMG_4898IMG_4922IMG_4925

A bit too over, isn’t it? :p but really, I can use it to take a lot a lot of photos, and taking photos is what I love to do!

Oh and see what we did in our statistics class!

IMG_4903

Yeap, we are learning Chi-squared test for goodness of fit. So we are suppose to determine whether the the color distribution of M&M claimed by M&M company is true or false. And guess what?? Our lovely lecturer actually gave all of us one packet of M&M each and asked us to count!

IMG_4909

Awwwww and we can eat the M&M’s after counting! So fun :D

And sometimes I kind of think too much, and wonder if I have made the right choice by choosing ADP over A-levels. But at this moment, I’m grateful to have a chance to learn so many different subjects, be it the kill-me-I-don’t-wanna-do-homework-anymore Calculus, the oh-so-fun-but-no-exams-please Psychology, the I-don’t-know-what-you-are-talking-about Econs, and many many more! I gained so much from each subject, and frankly, all subjects are so fun! (without exams la) :p

So talking bout exams, I have 4 quiz/tests this coming week! Oh my. Had been studying for like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 hours yesterday and I feel like quitting. But last Friday when mum and I attended the Meet the Customers Day in Inti, all my lecturers asked me to keep up my good work and said that they are putting high hopes in me. So…back to work!!

studying

StuDYING!

No comments:

Post a Comment