shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Psychology

NO PSYCHOLOGY QUIZ TOMORROW. Thank you, but can I sit for the quiz tmr?? Had been studying whole day for it! T__T

And I wonder how much pain can one endures.. But I’m sure we can endure more than 8 hours of stomach ache. My stomach ache just won’t go away. Fine. I know what to blame it to at least. Too much ice lemon tea :(

Had been complaining bout the 4 quiz/tests I have for this week but turn out there’s only 2! Ahhh never mind, mum says don’t study for the sake of exams. Gotta go revise moral now, test 1 and test 2 combined tomorrow. He says he expect perfect scores. Sigh.

Will update again soon!

Stomach ache please go away :(

stomach ache

Sigh. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment