shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another week..

Spent on books and notes and of course, Tetris :p

Life is boring sometimes, and I often want to break away from the forever constant routines. I want to go out and exercise; I want to learn how to cook, how to bake, how to make salads; I want to dance, sing, and play. But all the exams pulled me back to reality. Books. Sigh

Anyway, don’t wanna make my pink little blog too pessimistic and depressing, I decided to went out on a Friday afternoon! Bf’s exams had ended (JEALOUS), and he picked me up from college (oh, it’s okay to skip moral xD) and we went back to our high school cause he wanted to give his beloved physics teacher a present as she is retiring. I followed, met a few teachers and friends, talked for a while, and went to take LRT to The Mall. There is a warehouse clearance  sales going on in The Mall, for Adidas, Nike, and Puma. Was unsuccessful in finding stuffs I need, and I ended up buying only three pair of socks. Haha. I saw an Adidas bag which only cost RM49 after discount. SO cheap! But didn’t buy cause it is not that attractive (physically) after all :p

We shopped for a while, and both of us ended up with big big smiles on our faces cause both of us get ourselves a pair, and the very first pair, of Levi’s jeans!

SDC11350

Mine!! ^____^ Always wanted a pair of new jeans, and am so satisfied!! :D great deal great deal. Oh and it was 11.11.11! Spent this special day with him, definitely a memorable one :)

Had been stressing myself out these few weeks, and poor body is becoming weaker :( mum and dad asked me to not be an exam machine. I also do not want to lock myself in the house and study whole day! But getting good grades is one of the way, and perhaps the best way, to get a scholarship. If I get scholarships, I, and my parents, do not have to worry too much about finance all that when I go US. I must get the scholarships. That’s why I must work harder! Okay, going too far away, better come back. I’m gonna relax and play tetris for a while, maybe treat myself with Secret Recipe, then get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment