shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Changing themes!



New theme for chrome :D Winnie the Poooooooooh. So cute. Smile everytime I open the browser.

I changed my mozilla firefox background too, but didn’t print screen. Haha. It’s a Christmas theme :) ANYWAY, I wanted to update bout something else, but the photos are in my pink memory card, and apparently it has no where to be found. So I’ll deal with that whenever I find that card!

I’ve watched this












A Taiwan movie… And this













Breaking Dawn. I’ll rate the first one 9/10, hilarious and warming <3 must go watch!! :) The second one, hmmmm… I guess it can only get 6 from me. If you’ve read the book, you’ll find that it has so many less info in the movie and it’s kinda bored. Disappointed. Should have watched this instead!!













Saw this trailer when I was in the Jabatan Imegresen Malaysia a few times and they are JUST SO CUTE! ^__^ Oh yeah, went to renew my passport with dad and lil bro today, and only me and dad got our new passports cause we forgot to bring the kid’s birth cert –.-

Woke up so early today, wasted have a day in the crowded passport place and on the very-not-nice roti canai, I napped for 2 and a half hours in the afternoon :p Finals are around the corner!! Like one week more. So I better work hard!

p.s. Accounts marks is A BIT disappointing :(

No comments:

Post a Comment