shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holidays!

Since I have nothing to do while waiting for the photos to be uploaded onto Facebook, may as well scribble something here. I changed my mind and decided maybe it’s better to let this blog stays this way, so I’m not changing it to a private blog. I think I still like it this way :) Stomach is still quite full with the Bak Kut Tehhhh I had with siblings and bf just now. Quite yummy, but costly. Heh, cant have two good things at once. Anyway, my first few days of holidays passed with a whizz, and looking back I haven really done anything meaningful. It’s okay, holidays ma! :)

Waiting keenly for Thursday to arrive, so that I can board the flight to Indonesia to meet up with my uncle and his family! Don’t think that’s anything special there, but still, let threat it as a getaway from this hectic city. Oh wait! I’ve finished one novel – The Power of Six – in two days, and am waiting for the next book of this series! The writing was okay, just wanted to know the end. Teehee ;)

Need to start applying for Uni like, as soon as possible, but I think I will leave it until my trip back from Indonesia. Such a lazy girl, I know I know. Besides, need to watch out for those scholarships deadline, really need one badly :( hopefully can get it this time!

Still can’t sleep in my own room, my very own room, sigh. But it’s okay! Will get there real soon. Then will snap photos and consider whether or not to put up here! Dad says we can decide on the color of the wall, but we will have to paint it ourselves, and without second though I know mine’s gonna be PINK! :D But don’t think will paint lo, sleep there half a year then flying to US d. See first la.

Kayyy I think the photos are done, and my eyelids are dropping too. See you people soon, ciao!

airplane

No comments:

Post a Comment